Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thankful Hearts




Well it's been a while since I have blogged so I am sitting down now to update you all. Annalia started school in August and absolutely loves it! She was selected as the student of the month for August and We are so proud of her. She is learning more and more everyday. Lainey Grace also started preschool recently. She is loving it and is also learning a lot. We are so blessed to have been graced with 2 beautiful children. I love my girls and can't remember what I did without them. As for Brad and I, we are still working night shift and staying busy. We are enjoying our new home and growing closer to one another everyday. We owe it all to God and are so thankful for everything he is blessing us with on a daily basis. I guess that's about it for now. I will try to post some Fall pictures soon.---Until next time----take care---RM


No comments: