Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Additions are God's Greatest Gifts...


We have welcomed a new addition to our family. My Brother and his wife had a baby boy on Monday, October 13th. He weighed in at 8lbs 1 ounce and 20.5 inches long. He is so cute and his big brother is so proud. It has been so exciting and has made me want another baby. There is nothing like the smell and touch of a new baby. As a good friend once told me "if I could only bottle up that new baby smell, I would be rich." But then reality sets in when its 3am and you are running on fumes and he is crying and your body is aching and you stop and say to yourself "what was I thinking" this is when I realize, do I really want to do this all over again. And my answer is....I don't know... ~ME

3 comments:

Me said...

So precious! Tell them Tim and I said Congrats!

kristi said...

wow this baby is way smaller than Cooper. and you forgot to mention his name! Tell jeana and brad that I said congrats. he is adorable.

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

Congrats Auntie!!!