Sunday, October 12, 2008

FALL IS IN THE AIR




It's finally Fall time and we are full speed ahead. Annalia is enjoying pre-k and improving her skills daily. She has started dance and loves it. It is so cute to watch all the little 4 year olds dance. They are absolutely precious. Lainey on the other hand has started to speak in full sentences now. She went running in the kitchen the other day to show grandma her new purchase she said " look maw, I got new shows" My mom was shocked at how well she said it and how excited she was about them. She loves shoes, hats and bracelets. She is my girly, girl!




As for Brad and I we are getting ready to start our new home. We have been talking with the builders daily and picking out colors. I feel like I am overwhelmed at times. So many decisions and so little time. I didn't realize how much stuff is involved in building a house. Brad and I are so passive that we have a hard time making the final decisions.




This weekend we went to the Corn Field Maze aka Seward Farms and had a blast. The girls loved all the outdoor activities. I even got in on a little of the fun myself. We enjoyed being together as a family. This was the first weekend in a while that we were both off together the whole weekend. It was awesome and we had a lot of family bonding!




Well, that's it for now.--ME--

No comments: