Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sponge Bob


We were in Wal-mart the other day and as we passed the little girls clothing section, Lainey yells out "SpongeBob". She had spotted some SpongeBob PJ's and she was not leaving without them. Since she never really ask for anything I, being the sucker I am, bought them. She was the happiest kid in the world. You would have thought she won a million dollars or something. All I heard the rest of the way in the store was "thinks momma" aka Thanks momma. She was all smiles. She wouldn't even let the cashier scan them. I had to take the tag off. She had made a new best friend, so as I am putting her in the car to go home she says " No momma, I wear SpongeBob Jammies now" I then tell her no baby you can wear them after I wash them. She them replies "wipes peese" She had it all figured out. She was going to clean them with a baby wipe so she could wear them now. I thought that this was so cute, so I let her clean them and put them on her. She was so Happy. --RM

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok I know I tell you this ALL the time, but seriously, your girls are SO cute!! I could just eat Lainey's face off :) HA HA! What a precious picture of her in her sponge bob pj's!!

kristi said...

Too cute and very smart. And she looks adorable wearing her pjs.