Saturday, September 27, 2008

Moving ON!


Well, Life has been a little busy this week. We have been packing, packing, and more packing. I feel like I own a million things. We are officially moving out of our current home as we have sold it. We are so excited as the next step for us is to build our first home together. We are scared and excited at the same time. Life is great for us and we couldn't be any happier.

As for the girls, they are excited and wondering why we are taking all their things. Their little minds just don't comprehend that we are not going to be living in this home anymore. Tonight is our last night here. As we only have our mattresses and a few clothing items left in the house, it seems weird.
Annalia said "Mommy, why are the walls repeating what I am saying to you?" She was referring to the echo heard throughout our empty home.
And as for Lainey, she kept saying "no my toys, peese keep" I told her that we are keeping them, just in a box and not all over the place. She eventually got the point and her and Annalia both started helping us pack.
As far as where we are moving, it's my Mom's house. She is gracious enough to allow us to live with her as we are building our home. We are very thankful that we have such great friends and family that have helped us along the way. I truly believe that God takes care of those who take care of him. signing off for now...RM

2 comments:

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

I didn't know y'all were doing this now!!! wow!!! I posted on my blog-we sold our house too! So we are out of my in laws house come Halloween!!

kristi said...

Good Luck on your new Adventure! I hope ya'll are able to get building soon. I know you want to be back in a place of your own soon. Hope all goes well for ya'll.