Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2 year olds




This is one big reason why not to put a 2 year old in the bath tub hungry. The other night I put both girls in the bath tub for their nightly bath. It was a little early, so I hadn't feed them dinner yet. The plan was to get them bathed, feed and then put them to bed so I could go to bed early as I had been awake for 30 plus hours. I stepped out of the room to grab a towel and I hear Annalia scream "Momma, Lainey is eating the soap" I ran back into the bathroom to see Lainey spitting out the soap and saying "I hungry Momma" All I could do was laugh, the look on her face was priceless. I took a picture of the soap, but not her because she was naked. Hope ya'll get a good laugh as I did.--RM

1 comment:

kristi said...

Very funny! The picture of the soap is priceless.