Friday, December 19, 2008

"Hark the Harry Angels sing"


Annalia had her annual Christmas program for school coming up, so as a good mom I ask her to sing me her songs so I could help her practice. She was so excited about her upcoming event that she belted out as loud as she could her songs. When she came to Her grand finale she sang "Hark the Harry Angels Sing, Glory to the Newborn King". I could not help myself, I burst out laughing and she said "momma, why are you laughing" I replied with the correct words and she quickly replied back with " no momma the angels are all named Harry." I them explained that this was in fact not the correct way to sing this song and she learned the right way and sang with great joy on the night of her great event. I am so proud of her. She has learned a lot in the 4 young years she has been with us and I thank God everyday for her. -RM

1 comment:

kristi said...

too cute! what an angel.