Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Lainey Grace





My little birthday diva. Lainey Grace turns two on December 20, 2008. I can't believe it has been two years since we brought our 2nd little princess into this world. I feel so blessed to have 2 beautiful, healthy, sweet little girls that I can call my own.
We celebrated Miss Lainey's birthday on December 19 @ Not Too Little Play Center. The kids had a blast. As you might have notice from the pictures, Lainey loves SpongeBob and had a great night. Thanks for everyone who came and helped make her 2nd birthday a hit. I hope we have many more to spend with her. She is her own little world all wrapped up into a little sassy package. She loves jewelry, fru fru skirts, spongebob, purses, and just being free to do as she pleases. She is a bundle of joy and I don't know what we would do without her in our family. She sure keeps us laughing.
I am also so proud of Annalia for being the best big sister in the world. Lainey looks up to her so much and she is a great big sister. Don't get me wrong, they have their little tiffs, but all in all they love one other very much. Annalia helped me do a lot to prepare for Lainey's big event and I am so thankful she was not jealous a bit. She was so excited for Lainey.
God has shown us once again how blessed Brad and my self are and we are forever grateful. -RM


1 comment:

kristi said...

well sure looks like ya'll had fun! i hate that we had to miss it.