Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas is in the air


I kicked the season off with a 5am shopping spree on "black friday" to Wal-Mart in Ocean Springs and by 12pm we were in Spanish Fort, AL at the Bass Pro Shop. I know you must be thinking that I am crazy, but we went to the Bass Pro Shop to see Santa and his workshop. It was so neat. Annalia loved Santa, but Lainey was not to sure about him. We had a picture made and then it was time to grab a bite to eat and head back to Mississippi. The girls were exhausted at this point and slept all the way home. Which made for a very peaceful ride. It's such a wonderful time of the year! I can hardly keep all the girls presents a secret. I think that I get more excited than they do about all their stuff. I have been shopping like crazy and just enjoying the Christmas feeling in the air. This past friday night, we went to Bellingrath Gardens and had a blast. The girls both loved all the lights and flowers. It was such a joy to see how their little faces lite up with pure excitement from all the lights. We even saw Santa from a distance. Again, I ask Lainey if she wanted to see Santa and she still stuck to her guns and said "no Thanks, please." Well, that's all for now. --RM

1 comment:

kristi said...

Girl you need to keep us up to date more on your blog ; ) I am glad to see your new posts.
I have been waiting to go to basspro to see Santa and i am happy to hear that it is worth the trip. I too have a hard time keeping Kaitlin's gifts a secret. But I am having a harder time letting Santa get the credit for the good ones. I do think its all worth it though : )