Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day 2 of Blogging

Ok so today is day 2 of this blogging thing so I guess I will add a little more of my thoughts to this site. Last night I had to work with little rest before I arrived. Needless to say it made for a long night. My 12 hour shift felt like it lasted 24 hours instead of actually 12. I could barely hold my eyes open as I was driving home. All I could think of was my pillow and my warm bed. So I hurry home and take my usual shower and then it's off to bed I go. Well, I fell asleep instantly for about 45 minutes, then I was wide awake. Now I am listening to 2 kids run around like crazy because they are full of engery and cooped up in this house. Now I am thinking of ways to entertain them for a bit so I can get a few minutes of shut eye before heading back to work for another 12 hours. Annalia comes up with the idea that we need to play hide N seek. I agree and off we go to run about the house like crazy kids and hide from one another. It is now my turn to find the girls. I count to 10 and off I go through the house to hunt them down, as I get closer to them Lainey starts giggling and jumps from the covers on the bed. I grab her and she is so excited. I then ask her " Do you know where Annalia is?" and she replies "EIA (aka Annalia) is here, pointing to the bathroom. I can hear Annalia bursting at the seams with laughter as we find her. After all the fun was over, I decided to sit down and think about how lucky I am to have these two great girls in my life. Now matter how tired I may be, my 2 little ones always find some little bit of energy in me and keep me going. I just want to close with the thought of how wonderful life is to have such great little bundles of joys. I don't know what I would do without them. Hope you all have a great day and enjoy reading my thoughts as I type them down for you. May God Bless and I will be back soon to add a little more to this site.... Signing off---RM

No comments: