Wednesday, September 3, 2008

NEW

Ok, well where do I start. First of all I am new to this blogging thing so please be patient with me as I learn this new world. I am open to suggestions and tips to this world as well, so feel free to help me out.
I want to start out by telling everyone a little about how things are going in our lives at this time. Annalia started her first day of pre-k today and I am so excited. She was a big girl and dressed herself. She is growing up so fast. Lainey on the other hand is still my little baby as I like to call her. She is learning new things each day. SHe loves her "EIA"(annalia) as she calls her and did not want to leave her at school today. It was so sweet. They hugged and kissed a bunch of times before I had to pull them apart. Nothing makes me smile more than to see both of their faces light up with excitement to be with one another. Don't get me wrong they have ther fighting moments as well, but the good moments out weigh the bad. I love my girls and am excited to start this site so all of our friends and family can enjoy them too.

2 comments:

kristi said...

Looks good to me. Welcome to the world of blogging. Believe me, the more you fiddle with this site the more you learn. i need to ask Gina and Tara how to do more stuff and i will pass that info to you. Keep blogging.

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

Hey you!!! You got sucked in too?! I can show you all kinds of stuff and if I don't know, some of my other friends will know. let me know if you have any questions! check out the girls I have in my stalker file-they have some awesome sites. ANd they will tell you all kinds of stuff. Check out mine hopefully by tomorrow...I'm uploading photos. Lots of em.