Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend

So the weekend is about over and I am just sitting down to relax. Friday started off with my hubby's birthday. We had a little cake and he blew out his candles as Annalia sang him her own version of Happy Birthday. This is a little how it goes...
"Happy Birthday to Daddy,
Happy Birthday to Daddy,
Happy Birthday to Daddy because I love you, your the best and it's your birthday,
Happy Birthday to my Daddy"
It was so cute and he was touched.

On another note Annalia has learned to spell her first name, yes only her first name as you all know that it will take many months maybe years to learn our last name thanks to all the letters. She is so proud of herself that she has been spelling it for everyone including our cashier at Wal-mart.

Lainey is learning to dress herself along with all the accessories. She thinks that she has to have a purse with every outfit. The other day we were about to walk out the door and she starts yelling wait, wait as if something was majorly wrong. I turn around to look at her and she is pointing back inside, so I as her what, she replies " my puuuurse, peese" ( my purse please). She had forgotton her purse on the couch and was not about to leave without it.

Well, that is all for now as I need to get to bed.--RM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey chica! Welcome to blogging!! I actually like it better than myspace :) I added you to my page! Oh and I LOVE the birthday song...SO CUTE!!