Saturday, September 13, 2008

Little Minds


Ok so here it goes. Lainey cracked me up the other day and I thought I would share it with ya'll so ya'll could laugh too! Annalia was at school and Lainey and I were playing with the dollhouse. As usual Lainey likes to rearrange the furniture from room to room and the dolls as well. I am trying to teach her the correct names of all the furniture and the proper place for each piece. As I am teaching her the difference between the dinning room chair and the living room chair, she looks up at me and says "look momma, living room chair, I sit" I immediately praise her for understanding the difference and then notice that she is trying to sit in the chair. It was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. She kept moving the chair as she was trying to fit into it. I was laughing so hard I cried and she look at me with this look as if she thought she was in trouble for making me cry. I quickly regained control of myself and began explaining to her that the chair was for the dolls not us and her reply was "ok momma" as if she totally understood.

As I sat down later and really thought about this, I began to think about how sweet an innocent a child is and how blessed I am to have this opportunity to have one. I love my babies.. RM

2 comments:

kristi said...

Very cute!

Me said...

PRECIOUS! I'm so excited you're blogging! I love reading about the girls.